Wednesday, April 13

Lucky Bee!


So Chris told me about this show called the Railroad Revival Tour, where the bands are traveling by train and playing at 6 cities between Oakland and New Orleans. Anyways, the show sold out and I didn't get tickets, no biggie. The ticket company had a lottery last week, which I entered and didn't think much else of it. While talking on the phone with Chris, I happened to check my email and saw that I won!!! So I was able to buy 2 tickets to the sold out show in Oakland. How lucky is that?!?! Especially because I almost missed my window to buy the tickets! Haha.



1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome!!! I heard about this show after it was sold out too. :-( MUMFORD is playing those shows. It's going to be soooooo good. That is really cool that you won! What's the venue in Oakland? When's the show? Ah...you're going to have such a great time.

    ReplyDelete